Careers Events Specifically For Sixth Form
Click on the links below for events taking place to help you get where you want to go.
- Aspiring Medic or Lawyer? Look at the conferences avaliable next year organised by Epoc. Click Here
- Interested in a GAP year or working abroad? Have a look at Camp South Africa.
- Interested in a GAP year? Click here for GapForce.
- The Sutton Trust US Programme is an 18 month-long programme for talented Year 12 students from across the UK. It includes two residentials in London to help programme participants explore US study, before all 150 students spend a week doing the Programme’s summer school at US universities (last year we stayed at MIT or Yale), during which we visit a number of universities in the US. As the students go into Year 13, if they want to apply for US universities alongside their UCAS options, we will support them, their families and their schools with the application process, including further UK residentials. Click here for more information.
- EPOC Careers Conferences organises events for students who want to become doctors or lawyers. These events will help you maximise your chances of being accepted into the university and profession of your choice. We help you decide whether medicine / law is the career for you and make the very best UCAS application you can.
- Study Medicine Europe have an open Day in Manchester on the 28th of April. Location:Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel (Blackfriars Street, Manchester, M3 2EQ) at 12:30pm (free entry). The Event will be the perfect opportunity for students to explore the opportunity of studying Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary Medicine taught in English at top accredited European universities. During the event prospective students will have the opportunity to attend informative speeches and meet and network with current and graduate students from our partner universities. Click here for more information.
- Warton's Engineering Taster Week (ETW) is a five-day, residential course designed to offer students a glimpse into the day-to-day work of an engineer. Find out how to apply, and more information here.