What does an SLE do?
SLEs focus on developing the capacity and capability of other leaders so that they have the skills to lead their own teams and improve practice in their own schools.
This may include:
- data analysis
- facilitating and training
- joint action planning
- a successful track record of working effectively within schools and/or across a group of schools, or working with a range of leaders within a single school
- evidence of successfully using coaching and/or facilitation skills to bring about sustainable improvements
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- a good understanding of what constitutes ‘outstanding’ in their field of expertise and the ability and confidence to communicate this
- a good understanding of how their specialism and skills can contribute to wider school improvement goals in your school
- an analytical approach in identifying and prioritising needs
- the ability to set and establish new and innovative working practices
- the ability to grow leadership capacity in others within your school
Loreto Learning and Support have specialised leaders in education and practitioners available in:
English, Maths, Science, Computer Science, History, MFL, RE, Geography, Curriculum timetabling, Behaviour support, DT, Tearning and Learning, Design Technology, Attendance & Special Needs and PE.
For further information please contact email@example.com