At Loreto we pride ourselves on identifying and developing the leaders of the future.
We are currently offering the following Leadership development programmes for staff within and beyond our Alliance who are seeking to successfully further their career prospects and opportunities:
GM LLE Collaborative Training Programme
The GM LLE Training Programme for 2019 is now recruiting.
Click here to download an application form and for further details.
The next application round for 2020 LLE designation will open in Spring term 2020.
Middle Leaders programme
For more details on our training programme for new, aspiring and improving Middle Leaders please click here
For more information contact: email@example.com
Our established Women Into Secondary Headship network continues to flourish and grow. Meeting once a term the network is designed to support and inspire aspirant senior leaders and Assistant Headteachers on their journey towards acquiring senior leadership roles in the future. With a blend of experienced female educational professionals, speakers from industry and meaningful discussion the group creates a relaxed, yet purposeful atmosphere in which to meet like-minded professionals.
For meetings this academic year 2018 - 2019 click here.
Subject Leaders Networking / CPD
We aim to continue to provide a forum in which Subject Leaders can:
- meet to discuss the latest national and local subject developments
- share knowledge, good practice, innovation and ideas in order to develop teaching and learning within their departments
- develop a culture for sharing and pooling resources and expertise
- participate in opportunities offered for moderation and standardisation to raise standards
- access external subject specific/ association/ exam board CPD
There will be one twilight session per term
We offer subject networks in Maths, Science, MFL, History, Geography and Latin/Classics and sessions are provided free of change
Provisional dates for 2018 - 2019 click here
Peer to Peer Reviews
"The whole process has been an excellent Leadership learning experience for our Assistant Head. She has valued the opportunity to visit other schools and to be able to have the professional conversations around effectiveness of provision. She has grown as a leader throughout this review process and the students and school will benefit from this" EPCHS, Headteacher
"Overall, an excellent model that has not only supported our own school improvement journey but has strengthened my AHT’s knowledge and understanding – superb CPD" St. Nicholas Catholic High School, Headteacher
Providing CPD for senior leaders within and beyond their school environment, Peer to Peer reviews can be arranged and tailored to suit each school's specific needs. For more information click here
NORTH WEST CATHOLIC DIOCESES TRAINING PARTNERSHIP
RECRUITMENT WILL REOPEN IN 2020 - FURTHER DETAILS WILL FOLLOW
- Aspiring Deputy - Recruitment will reopen in 2020. Further Details will follow.
- Aspiring Headteachers - Recruitment will reopen in 2020. Further Details will follow.
- PGCLP - Recruitment will reopen in 2020. Further Details will follow.
- CMLP - Recruitment is now open for 2019 - 2020. Click here for further details. Follow this link to complete the online booking form.
A list of all the leadership courses on offer can be found here
Aspiring AHT courses
Specially designed to support teachers who want to move into a Senior Leadership role within the next 12 months, these courses were facilitated by experts in their fields who offered practical advice and guidance on roles, responsibilities and how to effectively lead in the relevant areas in today's schools.
Aspiring AHT - Personal development, Behaviour and Welfare - This course has now taken place.
Aspiring AHT - Teaching, Learning and Assessment - This will re-run in the Autumn term 2019.