At Loreto we pride ourselves on identifying and developing the leaders of the future.
We are currently offering the following Leadership development programmes for staff within and beyond our Alliance who are seeking to successfully further their career prospects and opportunities:
- OLP NPQ Qualifications
- GM LLE Collaborative Training Programme
- WISH network
- Subject Leaders Networking / CPD
- Peer to Peer Reviews
- North West Catholic Dioceses Training Partnership
For further details on any of the below courses, please see below.
OLP NPQ Qualifications
In partnership with the OLP, Loreto Grammar School is pleased to announce the following courses are now recruiting, to begin in Spring 2021.
For information please click here
To register, please visit www.outstandingleaders.org. To ensure that you are allocated the correct delivery partner, please choose the Diocese of Shrewsbury on your application form.
GM LLE Collaborative Training Programme
The next application round for 2021 GM LLE Training course will commence in September 2021. The subsequent designation round will open in Spring 2022.
For an outline of the course content please click here. Updated information will be posted as soon as dates are announced.
WISH network - Women Into Secondary Headship
Our established Women Into Secondary Headship network continues to flourish and grow. Meeting once a term the network is designed to support and inspire aspirant senior leaders and Assistant Headteachers on their journey towards acquiring senior leadership roles in the future. With a blend of experienced female educational professionals, speakers from industry and meaningful discussion the group creates a relaxed, yet purposeful atmosphere in which to meet like-minded professionals.
For meetings this academic year 2020-2021 click here
Subject Leaders Networking / CPD
We aim to continue to provide a forum in which Subject Leaders can:
- meet to discuss the latest national and local subject developments
- share knowledge, good practice, innovation and ideas in order to develop teaching and learning within their departments
- develop a culture for sharing and pooling resources and expertise
- participate in opportunities offered for moderation and standardisation to raise standards
- access external subject specific/ association/ exam board CPD
There will be one twilight session per term
We offer subject networks in Maths, Science, MFL, History, Geography and Latin/Classics and sessions are provided free of change
Provisional dates TBC
Peer to Peer Reviews
"The whole process has been an excellent Leadership learning experience for our Assistant Head. She has valued the opportunity to visit other schools and to be able to have the professional conversations around effectiveness of provision. She has grown as a leader throughout this review process and the students and school will benefit from this" EPCHS, Headteacher
"Overall, an excellent model that has not only supported our own school improvement journey but has strengthened my AHT’s knowledge and understanding – superb CPD" St. Nicholas Catholic High School, Headteacher
Providing CPD for senior leaders within and beyond their school environment, Peer to Peer reviews can be arranged and tailored to suit each school's specific needs. For more information click here
North West Catholic Dioceses Training Partnership
RECRUITMENT WILL REOPEN IN 2021 - FURTHER DETAILS WILL FOLLOW
- Aspiring Deputy - Recruitment will reopen in 2021. Further Details will follow.
- Aspiring Headteachers - Recruitment will reopen in 2021. Further Details will follow.
- PGCLP - Recruitment will reopen in 2021. Further Details will follow.
- CMLP - Recruitment is now closed for 2020 - 2021. Check back for further details.