- Year 7
Entrance Examination 2017
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for PARENTS for the ENTRANCE EXAMINATION on SATURDAY 23rd SEPTEMBER 2017
- Please ensure that your daughter brings her postcard with her to the Entrance Examination on Saturday, 23rd September 2017, which starts at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 12:30pm.
- Please arrive at Loreto Grammar School from 8:45am. Gates will be closed at 9:15am
- Girls will be expected to wear their school uniform.
- Your daughter should bring a pen, pencil, eraser and ruler in a clear pencil case. No calculators are allowed in the examination.
- Your daughter may also bring a drink and a snack (must not contain nuts) in a small clear plastic bag.
- Please collect your daughter from 12:30pm and no later than 1.00pm.
- When collecting your daughter:
- Girls with surname beginning A – L – please collect from front gates on Booth Road, nearest to traffic lights with Dunham Road (i.e. St Joseph’s Gate)
- Girls with surname beginning M – Z – please collect from gates on Booth Road, opposite Grey Road (i.e. St Anne’s Gate)
- Girls will not be allowed to leave unless their parent is present.
If you have not already done so, your daughter’s ORIGINAL Baptism Certificate must be sent (or brought) to the School Office AS SOON AS POSSIBLE but before 29th September 2017. You should send a stamped addressed enveloped (with correct postage) in order for it to be returned.
Sickness on the Entrance Examination Day
If your daughter is unwell on the day of the Entrance Examination, you should telephone the School, 0161 928 3703, between 8.30am and 9.30am and report her illness to a member of staff. This information will be forwarded to the Admissions Officer.
A Doctor’s note must be sent into School by Wednesday, 27th September 2017 in order to sit the test at another time.
SEND or Medical Needs:
If you have indicated during the registration process that your daughter has SEND or Medical Needs, you should have provided a letter from your daughter’s current Primary School SENDCo, along with any diagnostic information, if applicable, no later than Friday, 15th September 2017.
If you have not registered for the Entrance Examination, then you CAN NOT take the Entrance Examination at Loreto Grammar School.
Please advise the Admissions Officer immediately if details on the postcard or envelope are incorrect.
Click here for Our Admissions Policy for 2018 Entry
Thank you for your interest in Loreto Grammar School.
|5. ADMISSIONS POLICY FOR 2017 ENTRY||18th Oct 2016||Download|
|1. ADMISSIONS POLICY FOR 2018 ENTRY||19th Jun 2017||Download|
|2. OPEN DAY BOOKLET - Y7 ENTRY FOR 2018||03rd Jul 2017||Download|
|3. SCHOOL PROSPECTUS 2018-2019||03rd Aug 2017||Download|
|4. SCHOOL PROSPECTUS 2017-2018||03rd Aug 2017||Download|